OK so it has been a while since I was able to blog and I just realized that my goal I was trying to achieve was not even close to being met. SOOOO here I go again trying to accomplish more. I have finally gotten some more picture opportunities. I have had the privelege of taking pictures for some families and finally have some pictures in a magazine. My wife is just about ready to have our fourth baby and we cannot wait. Here are some of the newest pictures that I have taken.
Here is my daughter and her cousin. They had just finished playing in the water and were very tired. I snapped this while they were sitting together by the palm tree.
This is a nest that we found in the woods up behind Gunstock Ranch http://gunstockranch.com/. It was a fun and exciting day of horseback riding, hiking, swimming, roping, and the petting zoo. On our hike this little nest was on the ground and one of the little girls was carrying it around, I thought it was pretty!
Some of my Seniors this year were willing to be my models in the forests of Malaekahana. Here is one of the angels that I found in the trees.
I love the contrast of the red Prom dress and the green forest in the background.
One of my friends lost her battle with breast cancer and this is from her grave. The pink plumerias and the white lei was so beautiful against the grey rocks I had to take a picture.
This year I was able to participate with my kids and wife in Te Manahua, a celebration of Maori culture at the Polynesian Cultural Center http://www.polynesianculturalcenter.com/, in Laie. This is one of the pictures I took and I love it. This guys was an awesome example of my culture and this picture just stood out a lot to me.
I am working on my first children's book and need help with some ebook companies that will help me to publish them. Any ideas let me know!! Well that is my update for now. I will try and come on with some more pictures in the next few days. Nothing like having a goal, right?







No comments:
Post a Comment